The buildings of the hospital in Holstein, built in 1919, still exist. The buildings are located a short distance from Holstein on the road to Galka. The buildings were built of red brick and painted pink. There was a kitchen and washhouse in the courtyard of the hospital. There were living quarters for the doctors and nursing staff. There was an obstretics and surgery department. Patients came from Schwab, Galka, Stephan, Kraft, Dreispitz, Dobrinka, Balzer and surrounding communities. A brook ran behind the hospital with gardens surrounding the brook.
From 1958 to 1963, the hospital housed the children whose parents worked in the cotton business in Kamyschin. From 1964 to 1970, the school (from the 4th to 8th school year) was located in the hospital. Later, a pig farm was located there.
The 2nd and 3rd photos were taken in 2005.